I was laying in bed with Justin last night opened my eyes and he was looking at me smiling...
"Justin what are you doing?"
"I'm just smiling at you because I love you"
10 years ago
I was laying in bed with Justin last night opened my eyes and he was looking at me smiling...
"Justin what are you doing?"
"I'm just smiling at you because I love you"
Posted by Cassie at 1:41 PM
9 comments:
Aw thats so sweet!!
so cute...I can't wait to see you guys!!!!
what a sweet boy.. makes your day doesn't it (even when he makes you CRAZY)haha
That really is the sweetest thing ever!!
Don't ya just love em!!!
So FULL of LOVE! Your his World!
I meant to leave a comment earlier, but I forgot. That is the sweetest thing! One of my favorite parts of the day is when I'm cuddling Ellee at bedtime and she says, "I yuv u mom." It just melts my heart! :) We're coming next month for a few days and then again in August for Elliott to do a hunt. So...get excited! :) I know I am!
You get to go home for 5 weeks!?!? Wow! Lucky girl! How fun! But, could you have planned it a little better, like say when I wasn't coming home? :) I guess I'll just have to wait until August.
What a sweetie! I am excited to see you and the kids! Luke, Jared and I will be in Libby the weekend of July 11th. Love you guys!
Post a Comment