Friday, August 29, 2008

OUR NEW HOME

Kids Room.

As Justin would say..."My side is blue Baby Jessicas is Pink...I like my side."


Kitchen.
(still need to paint pantry door and trim)
Living Room.
Funny how first thing to get hung on the wall is the white tail mount. I'll admit I do like it.

Those are all the house pics for now. I will do other rooms when they are more put together. I (we) are really liking it here and I can't wait to do more to the house...decorate, yard, garden, ect.

2 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

Love the house!!!! Really love the kids room!! Such a great idea!! Glad to see Chad home and things a little less stress for you. Jessica is Beautiful and so big!!! Justin is adorable and full of mischief, love it!! By the way you have got to teach me how to use other layout from the internet for the blog. I hate mine. Well if I ever get around to updating! Glad you are doing good. Miss you! Love you!!

Megan said...

Love the new house!! I bet you guys are going to love it!! Can't believe how big Jessica has gotten since Utah!! And Justin is still adorable! Hope you guys are doing well!!! And about the Whitetail mount, when we move next, I'm sure Scott's elk mount will be the first thing to go up too!! Only the girls who love them can understand our men who hunt!! :-)