Exhausted! That is the only word that comes to mind right now. Chad is in California until the 27th. I am only 2 days into this and am already...like I said....Exhausted! So I have decided with 14+ hr. days and 3 week details (when he is gone) that I am done...no more kids...I'm already getting gray hairs (no joke). We hope everyone had a Happy 4th. I took the kids to the parade and then to a firework show that night (Chad worked until midnight) but Justin and I had a good time Jessica didn't seem to mind all the noise.
Not much news on the new house. Some hold ups on the lenders...we will get there eventually. 

OK...see how cute these two are....give me 3+ years on the kids comment and I might think about it!
4 comments:
Your kids are beautiful and I am right there with you....I have always said that If Heavenly Father had blessed us with one boy and one girl, we would have been done 4 years ago. But instead, as you know, we just keep getting girls, thus we will try one more time for our little boy. We will see, but as for now we are so in love with Macy and so blessed to have her spirit join our family. I am sure your feeling the same way, even through exhaustion.
hang in there sis:} it does get easier..eventually:} like when they are 20+years old...hahaha ilove you and you are a great mama...see ya real soon!
Wish I could be more help...maybe someday our family with be healthy and not contagious with some illness. :) I will call when we feel better!
NO wonder our mom is crazy... we were only 18months apart! hahaha. Don't feel bad about grey hair either. I am way ahead of you and I don't have any kids!
Post a Comment